Build Your Own Class
Build a custom class by choosing drinks or a dish from our class menu. All of our food and beverages can be made with OR without alcohol and include dietary restrictions in the same experience.
You and Me – For 2 friends who have not seen each other and are in need of mindful time with one another. Also a great ice breaker for first dates.
Micro Celebration – Up to 8
- Wine and Cheese Night
- Build your own trivia night – Schitt’s Creek , Food Fun Facts
- Beer and Bites
- Virtual Party Games with a Drink
Larger gatherings – Up to 25
- Great for family gatherings and team builging events
- Breakout rooms and photo booths for fun interactions
Join In On The Fun!
- Select a date
- Classes are available for booking every day
- Our classes range from 45-90 minutes
- Pair up with an Instructor
- Our chef or mixologist will guide the group through a personalized cooking tutorial of one of their specialty mocktails, appetizers, or entree.
- Get prepared and have a mindful experience!
- Once you book your class, we’ll send the group their shopping lists, and a bit of their personal instructor. We’ll also record the session for anyone that missions out on the fun. Each guest receives a Master of Completion certificate after class.
Interested in learning more?
Have one of our team members reach out to you and help you customize a virtual culinary experience by filling out this brief form.
What is included in a private class?
- Shopping Lists: We’ll put together a custom-made shopping list to send to your guests
- Recipe Cards: Our in-house design team will create both mobile-friendly files + printable files that you can send guests. PS- we can add your brand’s logo to these cards.
- Media Kit: Our team will also put together a deck of custom-branded promotional materials and photos to help promote your event.
- Custom Registration Link: Take the stress out of event planning. Simply send your guests a link like this and we’ll take care of the event registration for you.
- Zoom Meeting: We’ll arrange a private meeting on Zoom for your event. We can use your own video conferencing software (like Teams, Hangouts, or Webex) if you prefer.
How much does it cost?
Each experience we curate is customizable which gives us flexibility in pricing in how Aisle Mine can fit into your budget.
Our events are ideal for following event sizes:
Micro Celebration – Up to 8
Medium Meetups – Up to 15
Large Gatherings – Up to 25
Fill the inquiry form and we will reach out.
What group size is an experience fit for?
An event for even a bite-sized portion of your day or a whole meal with a group! You choose your appetizer, drinks, or a whole meal you want to make & when you want to make them- we’ll take care of the rest. Available for groups of all sizes.
- Homie Meetup – You and Me – For 2 friends who have not seen each other and are in need of mindful time with one another
- Micro Celebration – Up to 8
- Medium Meetups – Up to 15
- Larger family gatherings – Up to 25
How can I cook for Aisle Mine?
Are you a Chef with amazing people skills and would like to share your cooking with out guests. Aisle Mine is a great way to meet new people, build connections and get paid working from home.
Please fill the Chef Inquiry Form using this link.